Recipe by Boomette
A recipe that I want to try from Rachael Ray.
Top Review by teresas
We really enjoyed this salad...it didn't say to serve it immediately after adding the lemon dressing...so I tossed it altogether and let it mellow while I finished the rest of the meal...that might have been the problem...because we found it on the dry side...but it was packed full of yummy flavors...thanks for posting it!
- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- 1 lemon, grated peel and juice
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 cups arugula, torned
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup fresh dill, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the pasta until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the lemon peel, lemon juice and olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the pasta, bell pepper, arugula, eggs, parmesan, pine nuts and dill. Add the lemon dressing and toss.