Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Super quick and tasty.
Make and share this Lemon and Garlic Squid recipe from Food.com.
- Make slashes across squid using a sharp serrated knife - but don't cut all the way through.
- In a bowl, add olive oil, lemon juice and zest, garlic and half parsley. Season well with a pinch of sea salt and some freshly ground black pepper.
- Add squid and put to one side to marinate for at least 30 minutes
- Heat broiler to high, then sit squid on a roasting tray, put under the broiler and cook till squid begins to char slightly, about 5 mins each side.
- Toss over remaining parsley and serve with crisp lettuce leaves, garnished with onion rings and lemon wedges.