Recipe by Nat Da Brat
This lemon garlic sauce is an emerald green, spicy, flavorful dip excellent for shrimp, fish or any other seafood. Recipe from LCBO Food and Drink magazine spring 2006 issue.
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1⁄2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine garlic, parsley,coriander, spinach, lemon and orange juice, orange rind and chili flakes in a food processor and process until chuncky.
- With machine running, add oil down the feeder tube.
- The mixture will thicken and become smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.