Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This lemon garlic sauce is an emerald green, spicy, flavorful dip excellent for shrimp, fish or any other seafood. Recipe from LCBO Food and Drink magazine spring 2006 issue.
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1⁄2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Combine garlic, parsley,coriander, spinach, lemon and orange juice, orange rind and chili flakes in a food processor and process until chuncky.
- With machine running, add oil down the feeder tube.
- The mixture will thicken and become smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.