Lemon and Garlic Lamb Rack
- Marinade lamb in lemon juice, oil, garlic and chopped rosemary for at least an hour.
- Combine lemon, onion, garlic and rosemary sprigs in a baking dish and place lamb rack with marinade on top.
- Bake at 180 C for 35-40 mins or until cooked to your preference.
- Remove lamb to a plate & keep warm. Discard pan ingredients but reserve pan juices.
- Heat pan juices and blend in flour. Cook for 1 minute.
- Gradually blend in stock and wine until smooth. Cook stirring until sauce boils and thickens, Season to taste.
- Serve roast, sliced into cutlets with sauce and vegetables of your choice.