Recipe by Acerast
These are so delicious and very easy to prepare. I like to marinate the chicken one night and grill it the next night. It's great with grilled vegetables or a salad. This is from Nathalie Dupree (a great southern cook from Atlanta). Prep time is marinating time.
Top Review by Derf
Very good, very lemony, we like it a lot and will make it again. Cooked it one our new panni grill, couldn't believe how quickly it cooked! Love rosemary and garlic combination. Thanks for posting.
- 4 chicken breasts, bone-in
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Place the chicken breasts skin side up in a glass dish or plastic bag.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the oil, lemon juice, garlic and rosemary.
- Pour the juice mixture over the chicken and cover the dish with plastic wrap or seal the bag.
- Marinate, refrigerated, at least 1 day and up to 2 days for best flavor.
- When ready to serve, place the chicken, skin side turned to the heat, under the broiler or on the grill and cook for 15 minutes.
- Turn; continue cooking until done, about 15 minutes. (The juices should run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork).