1/3 Photos of Lemon and Garlic Broiled or Grilled Chicken Breasts
48 hrs 30 mins
These are so delicious and very easy to prepare. I like to marinate the chicken one night and grill it the next night. It's great with grilled vegetables or a salad. This is from Nathalie Dupree (a great southern cook from Atlanta). Prep time is marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the chicken breasts skin side up in a glass dish or plastic bag.
- 2Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Combine the oil, lemon juice, garlic and rosemary.
- 4Pour the juice mixture over the chicken and cover the dish with plastic wrap or seal the bag.
- 5Marinate, refrigerated, at least 1 day and up to 2 days for best flavor.
- 6When ready to serve, place the chicken, skin side turned to the heat, under the broiler or on the grill and cook for 15 minutes.
- 7Turn; continue cooking until done, about 15 minutes. (The juices should run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon and Garlic Broiled or Grilled Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.9
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 92.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 30.5 g