Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great recipe to serve with brown rice and a salad.
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped (optional)
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb firm tofu, cut into 1 inch slices
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread half the mixture onto tofu slices.
- Arrange tofu in the bottom of a lightly oiled baking dish.
- Bake 15 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Serve tofu with remaining marinade and lemon slices.