Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Its very easy and tastes wonderful! "Amchur" is mango powder that is, incase, anyone's wondering:) The aroma of this rice is one that you have to enjoy atleast once. Its a tangy rice and quite a good and popular one.
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 5 -7 curry leaves
- fresh red chile, cut into slices
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1 large lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon lemongrass
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon amchur
- 1 tablespoon clove
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder (mixed masala powder)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, chillies and onion.
- Once onions turn slightly brown, add in the cooked rice.
- Stir well.
- Add fresh lemon juice, salt, lemon grass and mixed masala powder.
- Keep mixing until the rice is covered in the aromatic ingredients.
- Garnish with fresh corriander leaves and serve hot.