Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This sounds like a great dish.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs new potatoes (10-12 small)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Boil potatoes in salted (not with salt specified) water.
- While cooking, combine all other ingredients in a sausepan and heat to boiling.
- Drain potatoes, and put in serving dish.
- Stir lemon butter before pouring over the potatoes.
This is simple but yummy. The lemon taste really stands out. Thanks!
I was looking for a very simple, easy potato recipe to serve with roast beef. This was the answer. Tender boiled potatoes with a nice lemony butter sauce. The beauty is in the taste and simplicity. Thanks Diggy.
Who knew that plain potatoes could be so good! The lemon really makes the difference.