1/3 Photos of Lemon and Blueberry Yogurt Parfait (Low Fat)
I am playing around and trying to find some new lower fat recipes to put into my rotation to keep me from getting bored. This turned out to be lush tasting and something that I could happily eat both for breakfast or for a fairly diet friendly dessert. I use fat free Greek yogurt in this because I enjoy the thick creamy texture with such little fat. Also, I am lactose intolerant but have found that I don't get any reactions when I eat Greek yogurt. I have used both Splenda and sugar in the blueberry stage of this recipe and both worked well
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Divide lemon curd into the bottom of two dessert dishes.
- 2Put flaked almonds into a very hot pan and toast for about three minutes. Keep moving them constantly to make sure they don't burn.
- 3Layer toasted almonds on top of lemon curd.
- 4Put half a cup of Greek yogurt on top of the almonds in each dish.
- 5Put the blueberries into a saucepan over medium heat.
- 6Add the lemon juice and sugar and stir gently stir into the blueberries over the heat.
- 7Keep stirring for about four minutes until the berries have popped and are cooked through.
- 8Pour the blueberries on top of the yogurt layer along with any of the juices in the pan you cooked them inches.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon and Blueberry Yogurt Parfait (Low Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.7
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 95.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: