Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
YUMMY! Easy recipe that is great on a hot summer day! I usually make mine with blueberries and it makes a very pretty pie too!
- 16 ounces pre-maid shortbread or 16 ounces graham cracker pie crust
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup sliced strawberries or 1 cup whole blueberries or 1 cup whole raspberries
- Beat cram cheese in large mixing bowl with wire whisk until smooth.
- Slowly add milk and beat in until blended.
- Add pudding mixes.
- Beat about 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Immediately stir in 1/2 of the whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust and top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate about 3 hours or until firm.
- Place your choice of berries on top.
This is very similar to a recipe I just made. I used fresh sliced strawberries and it was so yummy!! A nice easy treat for a hot summer night!!
I needed a quick and simply dessert to make for a business meeting at our home. My husband said everyone raved over this creamy, yummy pie! When I came home, there was a tiny piece left! The raspberries were just the right touch. I will be making this again!