- 250 g philadelphia* cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cream
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 6 -8 semi sun-dried tomatoes
- extra basil leaves (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- BeatPhilly* until smooth. Mix through remaining ingredients except semi-sundried tomatoes until smooth.
- Place a sundried tomato in the shot glasses / small serving vessels and pour mixture over the top. Place in a deep baking dish and fill with warm water until is reaches up to 2/3 of the glass.
- Bake at 150°C for 20 minutes or until just set. Decorate with basil leaves and serve warm or chilled with sesame wafer biscuits.