1/2 Photos of Lemon and Basil Baked Chicken
This tastes delicious and is very easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Line baking pan with foil.
- 3Melt butter over low heat and add garlic; saute 1 minute.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in mustard.
- 5Mix breadcrumbs, lemon peel, basil (or oregano), salt and pepper on a plate.
- 6Turn chicken in butter mixture to coat, then turn in crumbs, coating completely.
- 7Arrange skin side up in prepared pan.
- 8Bake until chicken is cooked through, basting occasionally with leftover butter mixture, about 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon and Basil Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.0
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 107.4 mg
- Sodium 1072.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 19.4 g