1/1 Photo of Lemon Almond Sour Cream Pound Cake
1 hr 20 mins
Donna Luckadoo's Note:
A Cake that is Rich and Moist, and Lemon flavored. Great just by the slice or top with fresh Strawberries and Whip Cream
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Oven to 325°.
- 2Next butter and flour a large Tube or Bundt pan.
- 3Cream together Sugar and Butter.
- 4Then add Sour cream and Yogurt.
- 5Sift Flour and Baking soda and add to the sugar mixture alternating with the eggs one at a time.
- 6Add extracts or flavorings, then the Lemon or Lime Juice. Mix until light and Fluffy.
- 7Pour batter into the prepared bundt pan and bake for 1 hour, (Oven temperature varies so it may take an extra 10 to 20 minutes depending on your Oven) or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Almond Sour Cream Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1793 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.4
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 151.0 mg
- Sodium 208.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 52.3 g
- Protein 7.3 g