Recipe by Donna Luckadoo
A Cake that is Rich and Moist, and Lemon flavored. Great just by the slice or top with fresh Strawberries and Whip Cream
- 236.59 ml butter (softened)
- 709.77 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml lemon yogurt
- 709.77 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 6 eggs
- 2.46 ml almond extract or 2.46 ml almond flavoring
- 2.46 ml lemon extract or 2.46 ml lemon flavoring
- 1 lemons, juice of or 1 lime, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven to 325°.
- Next butter and flour a large Tube or Bundt pan.
- Cream together Sugar and Butter.
- Then add Sour cream and Yogurt.
- Sift Flour and Baking soda and add to the sugar mixture alternating with the eggs one at a time.
- Add extracts or flavorings, then the Lemon or Lime Juice. Mix until light and Fluffy.
- Pour batter into the prepared bundt pan and bake for 1 hour, (Oven temperature varies so it may take an extra 10 to 20 minutes depending on your Oven) or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.