Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
This is from Cd Kitchen, I haven't been able to find the lemon balm or verbena to make this yet but always love a natural alternative to aerosols so aim to give this a go once I can find all the ingredients.
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon balm (chopped) or 1⁄4 cup lemon verbena (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons lemon peel (Grated)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Bring water to boil in a large saucepan. Add lemon balm, lemon peel, lemon juice, and baking soda and stir until baking soda dissolves thoroughly.
- The mixture will foam up after you add the baking soda so be sure your saucepan is large enough. Let cool and fill a spray bottle.
A very very light sent that is very clean and very fresh. Really quick and easy to make. Made as written using lemon verbena. Will not work on strong odors. Thanks so much for the post.