Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
by Robin C. Poe. This is a special treat for all Lord of the Rings fans. These light, crispy, scented cakes are an attempt to recreate the waybread given to the fellowship by the elves.
- Mix eggs, honey, orange peel, orange flower water, and almonds in blender on high for 3 minutes.
- Add 1 cup flour; blend for one minute.
- Scrape in bowl and add remaining flour and salt.
- Whisk until well blended.
- Drop spoonfuls on hot pizzelle or krumkake iron and bake for 15 seconds or until lightly browned.
The recipe sounds very good! I'll try making lambas soon :)