- 3 eggs
- 1 cup honey (preferably orange)
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 2 teaspoons orange flower water (optional)
- 3 ounces blanched almonds
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 2 1⁄4 cups semolina flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix eggs, honey, orange peel, orange flower water, and almonds in blender on high for 3 minutes.
- Add 1 cup flour; blend for one minute.
- Scrape in bowl and add remaining flour and salt.
- Whisk until well blended.
- Drop spoonfuls on hot pizzelle or krumkake iron and bake for 15 seconds or until lightly browned.