1 hr 15 mins
You can have this hot or cold! Make sure you have a crowd or you'll eat the whole thing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor mix cheeses, butter, and sugar till creamy; add cream and eggs.
- 2Mix cooked noodles with cream mixture in a large bowl.
- 3In a buttered baking dish add half of noddle mixture top with lekvar then top with rest of noodle mixture.
- 4Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar.
- 5Bake 350 degrees for one hour.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lekvar Kugel (Prune Plum)
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.5
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 214.4 mg
- Sodium 166.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 16.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: