Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
My wife makes this, and she got it from her mom and aunt. This is wonderful. We usually double the recipe for each pie, to make it slightly taller.
- Mix butter and sugar together until creamed and fluffy.
- Add vanilla, eggs, and choco bake.
- Beat entire mixture together until sugar disolves.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Lick beaters (very important!:-).
- Top with cool whip.
- Allow to set up in refrigerator a minimum of 15-30 minutes to chill.