Recipe by Curt Newport
My wife makes this, and she got it from her mom and aunt. This is wonderful. We usually double the recipe for each pie, to make it slightly taller.
- 1⁄2-1 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 raw eggs
- 1 piece melted Choco-bake
- Cool Whip
- pie crust (I prefer oreo)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix butter and sugar together until creamed and fluffy.
- Add vanilla, eggs, and choco bake.
- Beat entire mixture together until sugar disolves.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Lick beaters (very important!:-).
- Top with cool whip.
- Allow to set up in refrigerator a minimum of 15-30 minutes to chill.