Recipe by Sooz Cooks
As I have stated before I mostly gather, modify and review recipes instead of designing them and this is one of those recipes. The recipe came from LeighDear at LowCarbFriends.com and is one I did not modify at all. It is a REALLY good dish that my family loves and has been getting great reviews. Thanks for the great recipe Leigh!
Top Review by Verelucky
Awesome! I used bone in 1/2 chicken breasts.Up'ed the hot sauce, I used Texas Petes Buffalo sauce, Franks wasn't available. Cooked the breast 1/2's in the oven for 1/2 the time then poured the sauce over the breasts and cooked until done. Thanks for a keeper!
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts (can use thighs, or both)
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup frank's hot sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Sauté in oil til browned.
- Place in greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer until very smooth, then beat in Ranch dressing and hot sauce. (This is the only way to avoid small lumps of cream cheese). Stir in shredded cheese.
- Spread over chicken in baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for approximately 20-25 minutes.