Recipe by miss zeee
This was a little something that I came up with, and the time taken is really little, so it's handy whenever you need a thirst-quencher for long distance travel or whatever.
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour water into a pot.
- Squeeze the halved lemons into the water.
- Drop the already-squeezed lemons into the pot.
- (Just do it!) Put in brown sugar and mix well.
- Start boiling the mixture.
- Boil for about 2 minutes.
- Leave to cool.
- Add white sugar.
- (Taste it to see if you like it. I don't know, I'm more of a sweet person than a sour person...) Serve over ice.