Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
This was a little something that I came up with, and the time taken is really little, so it's handy whenever you need a thirst-quencher for long distance travel or whatever.
- Pour water into a pot.
- Squeeze the halved lemons into the water.
- Drop the already-squeezed lemons into the pot.
- (Just do it!) Put in brown sugar and mix well.
- Start boiling the mixture.
- Boil for about 2 minutes.
- Leave to cool.
- Add white sugar.
- (Taste it to see if you like it. I don't know, I'm more of a sweet person than a sour person...) Serve over ice.
The rind made it little too bitter to my liking at first, but sugaring it up makes up for it... adding to the calories as well :)
It's an all-natural lemonade. The classic. Why, you actually boil the lemons! The colour is orange, but the taste is lemonade. LeHmonade... mmm-mmm.