Recipe by dojemi
I gave this chicken it's name 'legal' because it is similiar to a dish (made with sword fish) from one of our local restaurants with the same name. I have also made it with sword fish and it is very good too.
- 1 jar Wishbone Italian salad dressing
- 1 jar Dijon mustard
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut in chunks
- bell pepper (any color or a mixture)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a plactic zip-lock bag, mix together the salad dressing and mustard.
- Add the chicken chunks and marinate for 2 hours.
- Add the vegetables at the end of the marination and toss.
- Skewer the chicken and vegetables alternately OR put in baking dish.
- If skewering: Broil till chicken is done.
- If baking: bake at 350 degrees till chicken is cooked through (approximately 30-40 minutes).