Recipe by Mille®
These can be enjoyed by the legal aliens in YOUR neighbourhood. Recipe dedicated to Mini R.
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2⁄3 cup butterscotch chips
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- green food coloring
- 8 cups puffed rice cereal, such as rice krispies
- 12 6 inch lollipop sticks
- 1⁄3 cup canned chocolate frosting
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter a 15"x10" jellyroll pan.
- In a large, wide pot melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the marshmallows; cook, stirring constantly, until melted.
- Stir in the butterscotch chips and peanut butter until melted and smooth.
- Make the mixture light green with drops of green food coloring.
- Remove from the heat.
- Coat the inner sides of the pot with cooking spray so that the cereal won't stick; stir in the cereal until combined.
- Press the mixture into the jellyroll pan to make a 1"-thick, 12"x10" rectangle.
- Draw an alien's head shape (round on top and coming to a point on the bottom of the face) on a piece of wax paper (make the drawing approximately 3½" long) and cut out.
- Place the paper alien head on the cereal mixture and trace around it with a knife; repeat to cut out 12 aliens, discarding scraps.
- Starting at the bottom point of the face, insert a stick 1/3 of way through the head.
- Transfer the frosting to a plastic food storage bag with the corner snipped.
- Squeeze out the frosting to make eyes and mouth.
- (The eyes should be pointed at both ends and go up at an angle and the mouth should be a short line).