Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 39 mins
Cook 20 mins
These can be enjoyed by the legal aliens in YOUR neighbourhood. Recipe dedicated to Mini R.
Make and share this Legal Alien Pops recipe from Food.com.
- Butter a 15"x10" jellyroll pan.
- In a large, wide pot melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the marshmallows; cook, stirring constantly, until melted.
- Stir in the butterscotch chips and peanut butter until melted and smooth.
- Make the mixture light green with drops of green food coloring.
- Remove from the heat.
- Coat the inner sides of the pot with cooking spray so that the cereal won't stick; stir in the cereal until combined.
- Press the mixture into the jellyroll pan to make a 1"-thick, 12"x10" rectangle.
- Draw an alien's head shape (round on top and coming to a point on the bottom of the face) on a piece of wax paper (make the drawing approximately 3½" long) and cut out.
- Place the paper alien head on the cereal mixture and trace around it with a knife; repeat to cut out 12 aliens, discarding scraps.
- Starting at the bottom point of the face, insert a stick 1/3 of way through the head.
- Transfer the frosting to a plastic food storage bag with the corner snipped.
- Squeeze out the frosting to make eyes and mouth.
- (The eyes should be pointed at both ends and go up at an angle and the mouth should be a short line).