Recipe by Cookingupastorm
This is so easy to make, yet absolutely delicious. I've made it a number of times for my family without raising a sweat, and they all love it. I'm sure you're all going to love it too.
- 2 kg leg of lamb
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 3 -4 sprigs fresh rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare your oven bag with flour. Put the leg of lamb in the bag.
- In a saucepan heat the garlic, honey & lemon juice, pour onto the lamb, seal and rub the marinade over the lamb.
- You can let the lamb marinade for a few hours if you have time.
- Preheat oven to 350f/180c , put bag in a baking tray and remember to make steam holes as per bag instructions.
- Bake for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. If you want you can make a sauce out of the bag juices.