Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is really yummmmmmmmm :-p
- 10 big firm red tomatoes (refrigerated for firmness)
- 2 cups cooked chicken or 2 cups cooked vegetables or 2 cups cooked potatoes or 2 cups cooked mutton or 2 cups cooked lamb or 2 cups cooked beef
- 2 big onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- your favorite sauce (little for topping)
- mozzarella cheese (for topping)
- Put the leftovers, onions, bread crumbs, salt, black pepper powder and red pepper powder.
- Mix well.
- (Discard any liquid or curry from the leftovers before transferring to the bowl).
- Scoop out the pulp from the tomatoes carefully and keep aside.
- Stuff the tomatoes tightly with the above mixture.
- Spray a flat baking dish/microwave dish with oil.
- Arrange all the stuffed tmatoes in it.
- Spray once again with oil.
- Add shredded cheese on the top generously.
- Top it up with a thin layer of your favourite sauce (you can sprinkle little black pepper powder on the top again).
- Microwave for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm!
This was really good. I used potatoes to stuff and cheddar on top. I could have done without the onions though, as I'm not an onion person. It was simple to make and great with bread as a meal.