Mini Ravindran's Note:
This is really yummmmmmmmm :-p
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 big firm red tomatoes (refrigerated for firmness)
- 2 cups cooked chicken or 2 cups cooked vegetables or 2 cups cooked potatoes or 2 cups cooked mutton or 2 cups cooked lamb or 2 cups cooked beef
- 2 big onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- your favorite sauce (little for topping)
- mozzarella cheese (for topping)
- 1Put the leftovers, onions, bread crumbs, salt, black pepper powder and red pepper powder.
- 2Mix well.
- 3(Discard any liquid or curry from the leftovers before transferring to the bowl).
- 4Scoop out the pulp from the tomatoes carefully and keep aside.
- 5Stuff the tomatoes tightly with the above mixture.
- 6Spray a flat baking dish/microwave dish with oil.
- 7Arrange all the stuffed tmatoes in it.
- 8Spray once again with oil.
- 9Add shredded cheese on the top generously.
- 10Top it up with a thin layer of your favourite sauce (you can sprinkle little black pepper powder on the top again).
- 11Microwave for 10 minutes.
- 12Serve warm!
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftovers Stuffed Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.5
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 91.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: