Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Here is another way to use leftover beef roast. I hope you enjoy this as much as we do.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 16 ounces beef roast, cooked and cut into bite size pieces about 2 cups
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 8 ounces mushrooms, drained
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup beef stock
- 8 ounces plain fat-free yogurt or 8 ounces sour cream
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; sauté onion.
- When onion is soft, reduce heat to low; stir in beef, garlic, flour, salt, Worcestershire, black pepper, and paprika.
- Cook for a few minutes.
- Stir in mushrooms, soup, and beef stock.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Fold in yogurt or sour cream; heat through but do not boil.
- Serve over noodles.
This is a really nice dish to make, it was easy and I had everything to make it. I would only change the yogurt at the end for sour cream. But it was really good as it was. Made for the ZWT4. Thanks