Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
A good way of using breakfast leftovers and stretching them out to make another meal.
Make and share this Leftovers Breakfast Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Heat a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add 4 Tablespoons oil, and once the oil is hot, add the cooked rice. Cook for 4-5 minutes, turning over occasionally with a spatula, until the rice has toasted a bit.
- Add sausage (or diced ham or crisp bacon pieces), and hash browns or fried potatoes. Stir to blend. Cook just until hot.
- Add the leftover eggs and green onions and cook until just heated through.
- Season with salt and black pepper and serve at once.