Recipe by Andtototoo!
A good way of using breakfast leftovers and stretching them out to make another meal.
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup leftover hash brown
- 1 cup leftover breakfast sausage
- 1 cup leftover scrambled egg
- 2 green onions, sliced
- salt, as needed
- black pepper, as needed
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add 4 Tablespoons oil, and once the oil is hot, add the cooked rice. Cook for 4-5 minutes, turning over occasionally with a spatula, until the rice has toasted a bit.
- Add sausage (or diced ham or crisp bacon pieces), and hash browns or fried potatoes. Stir to blend. Cook just until hot.
- Add the leftover eggs and green onions and cook until just heated through.
- Season with salt and black pepper and serve at once.