Recipe by kzbhansen
This is a great recipe for using up leftover vegetables that are in your refrigerator. Can use fresh and leftover veggies. This recipe will be different each time you make it depending on the choice of vegetables you have.
Top Review by Mrs. J
I tried this recipe tonight. Everyone loved it. Love the fact that you can change it up by using different meats or veggies. I used a bag of frozen Oriental veggies and chicken. I look forward to making this again and so does the rest of the family. Quick, easy and oh so good!
- 4 cups vegetables, cut in 1 in. cubes. (Veggies can be fresh or whatever is leftover in the fridge. Combination ideas peas, broccoli, corn,)
- 1⁄3 cup canned chicken stock, defatted
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated gingerroot
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth (To coat wok or pan)
- rice or pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté chicken and garlic. Set aside.
- Coat a wok or frying pan with oil and heat.
- Add 1/4 Cup chicken broth and the 4 cups of veggies.
- Stir-fry 2-3 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add the chicken and the sauce ingredients and cook 3-5 minutes stirring until the liquid thickens.
- Serve over brown rice or pasta.