I made this today from my leftover vegetable soup and it was so delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Reserve 1 cup of vegetable soup liquid. Drain the rest.
- 2Place vegetables and reserved liquid into blender. Blend until finely grained.
- 3Heat olive oil on medium. Add minced garlic and saute for approximately 2 minutes.
- 4Add blended vegetable mixture to sautéed garlic. Add everything else.
- 5Simmer for 15-20 minutes or until piping hot. Serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Vegetable Soup Transformed Indian Style
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.3
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1037.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 3.8 g