Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I made this today from my leftover vegetable soup and it was so delicious!
Make and share this Leftover Vegetable Soup Transformed Indian Style recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups vegetable soup, leftover
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic (minced)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons turmeric
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- Reserve 1 cup of vegetable soup liquid. Drain the rest.
- Place vegetables and reserved liquid into blender. Blend until finely grained.
- Heat olive oil on medium. Add minced garlic and saute for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add blended vegetable mixture to sautéed garlic. Add everything else.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes or until piping hot. Serve and enjoy.