Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I used to get this sandwich at a little family restaurant in Las Vegas. It is wonderful and oh so easy!
- left over turkey
- mayonnaise or cream cheese
- bread stuffing mix
- your favorite bread (I like french bread or a hearty sandwich bread)
- Take your bread and cut in half if necessary.
- Put mayonnaise or cream cheese on bread.
- Then layer turkey, stuffing and cranberries on the bread.
Love this with cream cheese and this time I put cranberry pudding on it, YUMMY!!!! Great post, thanks!
Awesome sandwich! It's my favorite part of Thanksgiving leftovers. Thanks!
YUMMMM I tried this and it was good.