Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Ok, another use for your Thankgiving leftover. I use up my gravy and turkey in this recipe. This recipe is a spin off of a recipe I learned in Culinary School. This recipe is good for a small family.
- Cook Spaghetti , drain and set aside.
- Pre heatn oven to 400 F.
- Saute onions and mushroom in sauce pan with butter for 4 minutes.
- Add gravy and heat
- Add half and half and sherry wine, blend.
- Add turkey and 1/4 c cheese to finish sauce.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Grease a 2 quart casserole
- Put cooked spaghetti in casserole.
- Pour sauce over spaghetti.
- Top with remaining parmesean cheese.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly brown.