Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A delicious, flavorful tacos stuffed with leftover turkey, jalapenos and cheese.
- 236.59 ml leftover turkey, diced into cubes
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely diced
- 118.29 ml onion, finely chopped
- 59.14 ml cilantro, finely chopped
- 2.46 ml cumin
- 4.92 ml oregano
- salt, to taste
- 14.79 ml oil
- 8 tortillas
- 78.07 ml colby-monterey jack cheese or 78.07 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Heat oil in large pan. Add in turkey, jalapeno, onion, cilantro, cumin, oregano, and salt. Stir around until mixture is hot. Fill each tortilla with equal amounts of filling and top with cheese.