Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A delicious, flavorful tacos stuffed with leftover turkey, jalapenos and cheese.
- 1 cup leftover turkey, diced into cubes
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 8 tortillas
- 1⁄3 cup colby-monterey jack cheese or 1⁄3 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Heat oil in large pan. Add in turkey, jalapeno, onion, cilantro, cumin, oregano, and salt. Stir around until mixture is hot. Fill each tortilla with equal amounts of filling and top with cheese.