I was given a turkey for Christmas from one of my clients--25 pounder, and it's just Mike and I--so I made soup. It turned out better than expected. Great way to use leftover turkey!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a big pot heat oil and add garlic.
- 2Add turkey and lightly brown.
- 3Add chicken stock and water.
- 4Add in all of the dry ingredients.
- 5Bring to boil add in noddles.
- 6Bring down to slow simmer; add veggies;cover.
- 7Cook until pasta is tender about 12-15 minutes.
- 8Serve with hot crusty bread!
Browse Our Top Stocks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Turkey Soup
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.7
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 32.5 mg
- Sodium 815.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 13.5 g