Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Something to do with all the holiday bird leftovers...
- 709.77 ml diced cooked turkey
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 118.29 ml dried cranberries
- 118.29 ml walnuts
- 0 onion, diced
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- Reconstitute cranberries by soaking in hot water for approx 15 minutes.
- Drain cranberries well - pressing out water by hand.
- Combine all ingreadients in a mixing bowl.
- Chill 2 hours to meld flavors.
I did this with the leftover cranberry sauce that I made using this recipe: http://www.food.com/recipe/thanksgiving-cranberry-wine-sauce-71348 and I used green onions instead of normal onions because the regular onions I have on hand are really strong. It was delicious and I'll be using it in future.
This is a great alternative to the usual turkey salad that everyone serves. I love the sweetness of the cranberries and the crunch from the walnuts! I also used up my leftover deviled eggs, which worked just fine! Thanks for sharing!
Very tasty! I left out the eggs, only because I didn't have any. I also used leftover whole cranberry sauce rather than reconstituting dried cranberries.