Recipe by Oolala
Got turkey? Here's an easy way to use it up! From Foodgeeks.com. I had this in my files. I can see adding extras to this like spinach, sausage...etc. just watch that it fits in the pie crust without overflowing.
Top Review by CabbageHeadMurphy
This is a quick and easy way to get rid of turkey leftovers! I added some garlic and herbs to add a bit more zip (parsley on one and basil on the other) and some spinach. My quiche took quite a bit longer to cook, but everything still came out excellent.
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts, baked
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cooked turkey, diced
- 1 cup mushroom, diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whish together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- In pie shell, layer the turkey meat, vegetables and cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture over the layered ingredients and bake for 25-35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.