Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
You can play with this recipe - I like it spicey so I add some salsa and some garlic but it's good just the way it is. Try Sundried tomato tortillas. Just keep repeating for however many you are serving This recipe was originally from Appeal magazine 1997 Winter edition. You could serve this as an appetizer
- 1 8-inch flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 5 tablespoons diced cooked turkey
- 1 tablespoon black olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup four cheese blend, grated (your choice E.G. Parmesan, mozzarella, Jack & Cheddar or the ready prepared)
- Hear oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the tortilla on a baking sheet.
- Cover with the ingredients in this order.
- Pesto sauce, turkey, olives, tomatoe,green onion, cheese.
- Bake for apprx 20 minutes until hot& bubbly.
- Slice in wedges.