1/2 Photos of Leftover Turkey or Chicken Enchiladas
I came up with this the other day with all of the left over Thanksgiving turkey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a bowl toss turkey, vegetables, cheese, salsa, hot sauce, chili powder, and cumin.
- 3Spoon filling into tortilla shells. You may need to use more than four if your shells are small.
- 4Roll the tortilla up and place seam side down into a lightly greased baking pan.
- 5Top with extra cheese and salsa if desired.
- 6Baked until heated through, about 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Turkey or Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.0
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 48.8 mg
- Sodium 1117.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 25.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: