I am emptying out my freezer that I have lots of cooked meats in and made this very simple sandwich tonight that the kids loved(so did I). I used leftover sliced turkey from when I cooked a turkey and put some in the freezer for sandwiches and casseroles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut out a v shape in the top of each hoagie roll and save the piece that you cut out.
- 2Press down inside the roll to make it look like a canoe.
- 3Put a couple of slices of turkey in the bottom of each.
- 4Top with 2 slices of bacon.
- 5Sprinkle or lay monterey jack cheese on top.
- 6Sprinkle some sharp cheddar on each.
- 7Put the top back on each hoagie and bake at 350 for about 10-15 minutes.
- 8When done I take the top off and add a little mayonnaise.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Turkey Melt With Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.8
- Calories from Fat 367
- Total Fat 40.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 85.6 mg
- Sodium 1014.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 24.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: