Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Always looking for ways to use up leftover Thanksgiving turkey and this is super yummy!
Make and share this Leftover Turkey Hash recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 4 slices bacon
- 3 cups frozen hash browns, seasoned chunky style
- 3⁄4 cup green bell peppers (or a combo of both) or 3⁄4 cup red bell pepper (or a combo of both)
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, cut into this wedges
- black pepper
- 1 cup turkey gravy
- Cut bacon into one inch pieces and cook until crisp in a large pan. Drain. Pour bacon drippings into small bowl and set aside.
- Wipe out pan with paper towels and return 2 tsp drippings to pan.
- Add frozen potatoes and spread out to single layer. Cook for 8-10 minutes until browned on one side.
- While the potatoes are cooking, chop the bell pepper and cut the onion into wedges.
- Stir the potatoes and continue to cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the onion and pepper and cook 3 minutes longer.
- Stir in turkey and cooked bacon. Drizzle with 2 tsp bacon drippings, season to taste with black pepper and conitinue cooking until heated through.
- Heat the gravy on the stove or microwave and serve with the hash.