Always looking for ways to use up leftover Thanksgiving turkey and this is super yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut bacon into one inch pieces and cook until crisp in a large pan. Drain. Pour bacon drippings into small bowl and set aside.
- 2Wipe out pan with paper towels and return 2 tsp drippings to pan.
- 3Add frozen potatoes and spread out to single layer. Cook for 8-10 minutes until browned on one side.
- 4While the potatoes are cooking, chop the bell pepper and cut the onion into wedges.
- 5Stir the potatoes and continue to cook for 3 minutes.
- 6Add the onion and pepper and cook 3 minutes longer.
- 7Stir in turkey and cooked bacon. Drizzle with 2 tsp bacon drippings, season to taste with black pepper and conitinue cooking until heated through.
- 8Heat the gravy on the stove or microwave and serve with the hash.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Turkey Hash
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 518.0
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 69.8 mg
- Sodium 622.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 28.7 g