Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Always looking for ways to use up leftover Thanksgiving turkey and this is super yummy!
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 4 slices bacon
- 3 cups frozen hash browns, seasoned chunky style
- 3⁄4 cup green bell peppers (or a combo of both) or 3⁄4 cup red bell pepper (or a combo of both)
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, cut into this wedges
- black pepper
- 1 cup turkey gravy
- Cut bacon into one inch pieces and cook until crisp in a large pan. Drain. Pour bacon drippings into small bowl and set aside.
- Wipe out pan with paper towels and return 2 tsp drippings to pan.
- Add frozen potatoes and spread out to single layer. Cook for 8-10 minutes until browned on one side.
- While the potatoes are cooking, chop the bell pepper and cut the onion into wedges.
- Stir the potatoes and continue to cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the onion and pepper and cook 3 minutes longer.
- Stir in turkey and cooked bacon. Drizzle with 2 tsp bacon drippings, season to taste with black pepper and conitinue cooking until heated through.
- Heat the gravy on the stove or microwave and serve with the hash.