Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I had this at church, this is so easy and so good. Uses up your leftovers also. My pickiest of eaters loves this.
- 1 (7 ounce) box Zatarians gumbo base mix (or any soup mix with rice)
- 1 (14 ounce) package frozen seasoned corn and black beans (I used pictsweet brand)
- 1 lb turkey meat, cut up in bite sized pieces
- 6 cups water
- 1 -2 cup prepared stuffing, leftover
- 1 -2 cup mashed potatoes, leftover
- In a dutch oven or stock pot add all ingredients.
- Bring to a boil. Stir.
- Reduce heat to medium, simmer for 25 minute.
- Stirring occasionally to prevent rice from sticking.