Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great for leftover turkey. You could also use chicken.
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced raw sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced white potatoes, peeled
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked turkey, diced
- 1⁄3 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell peppers
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Boil/steam both types of potatoes until tender; drain and plunge into ice cold water. Drain again.
- Place cooked cooled potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add the turkey, celery, green onions, green pepper and toss.
- Stir together the mustard and mayonniase; pour over salad mixture in bowl.
- Add the rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Gently stir everything well.
- Chill before serving.