Recipe by Sue Lau
Great for after the holidays. A good way to use up some of that turkey and dressing that always seems to be around.
Top Review by emoryslis
This had a fabulous flavor, but I had to cook it for about 40 minutes, and it was a little runny. It did not set at all (maybe it's not supposed to!). I will definitely make it again, but will try it in a smaller casserole with half the soup mixture.
- 3 cups prepared bread prepared stuffing (leftover is fine)
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans French style green beans, drained
- 2 (4 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3 cups cooked chopped turkey meat
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together sour cream, condensed soups, and dry onion soup mix in a mixing bowl.
- Spread the turkey in the bottom of a buttered 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- Top with green beans and mushrooms.
- Spread the soup over the meat and vegetable mixture.
- Crumble the stuffing and spread evenly over the top.
- Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes or until heated through and bubbly.