Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this recipe in Turkey Saftyband Recipes For Leftovers from Cornell Cooperative Extension. When I made this recipe I used 2 cups Turkey Stock, ground sage, and I left out the boiled eggs as that just didn't sound good to me. I think this needs more seasonings especially salt and the velveeta should be shredded not cubed. I would recommend soaking the macaroni why preping the rest of the food as the macaroni on top stays hard.
- 5 -6 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 2 cups cracker crumbs
- 3 cups broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sage (optional)
- 1 lb uncooked macaroni
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 lb reduced fat cubed Velveeta cheese
- 3 small onions, finely chopped
- 20 ounces 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 5 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- Combine all ingredients except hard cooked eggs.
- Mix very well.
- Carefully stir in eggs.
- Pour mixture into greased 9x13-inch dish.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.