Recipe by ScorpCML
This recipe is GREAT for those Thanksgiving leftovers. You could probably throw some veggies into the turkey mixture. I just made this for the first time after making a turkey dinner for Mother's Day, and I just had to share the recipe!
- 2 1⁄2 cups prepared mashed potatoes
- 2 cups cooked shredded turkey
- 1 1⁄2 cups gravy
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups prepared stuffing
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place prepared mashed potatoes into a 2 quart casserole dish, sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Combine turkey and gravy in a large skillet and bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in stuffing until throughly combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Spoon turkey mixture on top of potatoes and spread evenly.
- Cover and bake for 25-30 minutes or until throughly cooked.