Recipe by English_Rose
As an alternative, after arranging the Brie on top of the turkey, place under a preheated grill for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese begins to melt. Top with the grapes and salad, cover with the lid and serve immediately.
- 1 (6 inch) baguette
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon softened butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salad leaves
- 3 ounces sliced cooked turkey
- 2 ounces ripe brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 ounce seedless grapes, halved
- cranberry sauce, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the baguette in half. Blend the butter and mustard together and spread over the cut surfaces of the bread.
- Arrange the salad leaves on the base of each wedge, then top with the sliced roast turkey and the Brie.
- Scatter over a few grapes and salad leaves, then place the lids in position and serve with cranberry sauce to taste.