Recipe by Myrna 2
This is another idea from McCormicks. Another use for left over Turkey that's different and good. Doesn't have to be for just " The Holidays", but any time you have turkey.
Top Review by Kaleen1
This is really good, easy, and everything is on hand the day after thanksgiving. I was so excited to make this- it was actually fun to cook. I whisked all the wet ingredients together, it helped break up the flour a create a smooth sauce. I did have to add a touch more water. This is a good weeknight dinner.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup cooked and cubed turkey
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 ounces turkey gravy mix
- 1⁄4 milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add celery and onion and cook for 5 minutes or til tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add turkey.
- Blend water, gravy, flour, and salt.
- Pour over turkey.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes Serve over rice.