Recipe by SilverLady
I love to try new ideas with food. Always trying something new with turkey leftovers. Had one whole smoked turkey. I had to do something. An original.
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced smoked turkey
- 3⁄4 cup diced mixed vegetables (onion, celery, bell pepper n garlic)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 5 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 2 ounces pimento pepper
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- cooked angel hair pasta, for 3 servings
- parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil pasta according to directions.
- Dice turkey n vegetables.
- Saute in butter until vegetables are soft.
- Add cream of mushroom soup, water, and pimento.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Add cream cheese and stir until melted.
- Serve over angle hair pasta.
- Sprinkle cheese as desired.