1 hr 15 mins
Big Kahuna in Alaska's Note:
I have also used this recipe with halibut and salmon
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces penne pasta, also have used egg noodles
- 1 lb grilled tuna (Salmon, Halibut)
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped mushroom
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1Cook Pasta according to directions.
- 2Mix soup and milk in pan and bring to light boil.
- 3Flake cooked tuna in mixing bowl.
- 4Add Mayo, peas,onion, celery, mushrooms, parmesan cheese and half the mozzarella, mix well, season to taste.
- 5Add pasta, and soup until you have a nice creamy mixture.
- 6Put in large casserole dish, cover lightly with mozzarella cheese.
- 7Combine bread crumbs and melted butter and layer over top of cheese with a spatula.
- 8Bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees or until topping becomes golden brown.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Tuna Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 745.3
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 97.8 mg
- Sodium 1351.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.5 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 38.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: