Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
I have also used this recipe with halibut and salmon
- 16 ounces penne pasta, also have used egg noodles
- 1 lb grilled tuna (Salmon, Halibut)
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped mushroom
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Cook Pasta according to directions.
- Mix soup and milk in pan and bring to light boil.
- Flake cooked tuna in mixing bowl.
- Add Mayo, peas,onion, celery, mushrooms, parmesan cheese and half the mozzarella, mix well, season to taste.
- Add pasta, and soup until you have a nice creamy mixture.
- Put in large casserole dish, cover lightly with mozzarella cheese.
- Combine bread crumbs and melted butter and layer over top of cheese with a spatula.
- Bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees or until topping becomes golden brown.